2/04/2008

Just the facts, ma'm

Since I've become seriously interested in the on-going Presidential nominating campaigns, after the first of the year, I have become increasingly disturbed by much of the unwarranted negative spin that the establishment press and other Democrat candidates have thrown at Senator Barack Obama. I undertook to research many of the issues and allegations that I have encountered in the last few weeks, mainly for the purpose of satisfying my own curiosity. The more I researched, the more convinced I became that Senator Obama has been unfairly treated. Much of this has been in the form of gross distortions and outright lies. Having undertaken the research, it seemed only natural that I share the results of that research with a wider audience. Therefore, I have created a Squidoo lens titled, Truth about Barack Obama. I hope it is of benefit and interest to you.