- In August, 2006, I didn't know beans about blogs, so I created this blog on Blogger.com and another on Wordpress.com on the same day - August 29, 2006 - for the purpose of comparing the two. There was much to like about each system, but mainly due to the support Wordpress provided for trackback, I used it more and neglected this particular blog. I have, however, created about a dozen different Blogger blogs for various purposed that I use more frequently. At that time, in August 2006, I had just managed to get a tentative grip on the use of cascading style sheets (CSS), and that was the topic of my very first Wordpress blog post: The Zen of cascading style sheets - CSS
- Who are you?
- Taking my own advice.
- We are siamese, if you please . . . .
- Underused Web Assets
- Amazon.com has given up on dial-up?
- Favicons at last!
- Inappropriate Fragmentation
- Whitespace is nice, but . . .
- Web Designers of the World - Learn CSS Please
View on Panoramio map
The total sensual impact of walking into the State Fair hog barn on a hot August day cannot be described. It is not the least bit offensive, but it is overwhelmingly earthy and powerful. I walked ten paces into the barn and had to stop. I was surrounded by hundreds of huge pigs everywhere. This panorama photo is the best I can do to share the experience.